Rocket.Chat Mobile App 4.12.0
Release date: November 10th, 2020.
You can check the full changelog by clicking here.
- iOS 11+
- Android 6+
- Rocket.Chat server 0.70.0+
Now you can customize your channels and set images as channel avatars.
New threads support
Our mobile version now supports the new thread behaviour, improving user experience.
We update our app icons and splash screens according to our brand new branding guidelines. To know more abour our new brand, click here.
- Android push notification as a heads-up notification
- Mentions layout without background
- Jitsi lean
- Auto search when text changes in directory textfield
- Add Change Encryption Password and Reset E2E Key
- List Component
- Avatar cache invalidation
- App always sends auth for Avatar requests
- App isn't showing message for file uploads
- iOS uploads always cropping as squares
- Missing locales in moment helper
- App crashing when notification is received/replied
- Rooms header overlapping right icons
- Update react native CLI to support whitelabeling with XCode 12
- Failing iOS build on fork PR
- Update Xcode to 12.1.0
- Use App Store Connect API Key
Rocket.Chat Mobile App 4.12.0 will be live next week, but you don't have to wait until then to check out the new improvements and features! We listed everything you need to know about our upcoming mobile version below:
What to expect next?
- SSL Client Certificate on Android
- Channel permissions actions (remove from room, set as owner, etc)