Learn how OW2 built a successful virtual event with Rocket.Chat
Rocket.Chat Mobile App 4.8 is going to be launched next week with many exciting new features, improvements, bug fixes, and user experience development efforts. Check them out!
Rocket.Chat Mobile App 4.8
- Release Date: July 06, 2020
- iOS 11+
- Android 5+
- Rocket.Chat server 0.70.0+
Send multiple attachments
- Now you can send multiple files on the same attachment:
Action sheet redesigned
- A new action sheet layout redesigned for performance and user experience
Upgrade to React Navigation 5
- React Navigation 5 introduces a complete refactor using different techniques consuming less memory,. Faster and easier to work with.
- Omnichannel status toggle
- Iframe authentication
- In-app notification redesigned
- Fixed typing when “Real Name” setting is enabled
- Fixed auto-translate toggle not persisting state
- Add a wrapper to make Meteor methods calls over REST
- Increase“content_hash_max_items” on Watchman
- Create DimensionsContext
- Add Fastlane to Android module and configure CI
Sneak Peek: What To Expect Next?
We’re working to have Rocket.Chat 4.9.0 up and running soon, with important new features, such as:
- Push notification privacy
- Jitsi deep link
- Support to new threads, and other much more!
For more information on how to use Rocket.Chat’s mobile version, check this out.